- Shield your gutters from debris accumulation to keep them working properly
- Gutters with gutter guards can be easily cleaned by using a leaf blower to blow off debris
- Note: Gutter guards don’t mean that the gutters don’t need to be cleaned—they greatly reduce the amount of debris that enters the gutters by allowing leaves and debris to lay on top of the gutter guards. Instead of digging through your gutters to clean them, you can simply use a leaf blower to remove all debris with gutter guards.
- Can be added below the downspouts around your building or house for added protection
- Prevents soil erosion around your gutters and directs water away from your house to avoid any water damage from pooling near the foundation
- Come free with every gutter installation
- Splash guards are placed at the corners of your roof to prevent water from going over your gutters instead of working correctly during heavy rainfalls
- Forces water back into the gutters instead of going straight to the ground